We operate within the Evesham/ Pershore/ Bredon/ Broadway and surrounding village areas. We can offer a range of home care services, tailored to meet your individual needs.
These may include:
- Personal Care (such as getting up and putting to bed, personal hygiene)
- Preparing light snacks and meals
- General Help (such as shopping, housework, running errands etc.)
- Sitter Services
- Care Packages
- Accompanying clients to hospital services/trips out
We will do our very best to work with you so that you are able to maintain, as much as possible, the independence you are used to and provide the help you need to enable you to stay in your own home as long as possible.
We are registered with the Care Quality Commision (CQC) (formerly CSCI) to provide services for the following categories of clients:
- Older People
- People with Dementia
- People with Mental Health problems
- People with Physical Disabilities
- People with Sensory Impairment
- Illness (including terminal)
- Adults who are ill
- Adults recovering from illness
- Learning disability enquiries welcome
To view our latest report on the CQC website please click here.
We are also a member of the United Kingdom Home Care Association and we are an Approved Contractor for Worcestershire County Council.